Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Skyway Jesus


I saw Jesus again today, in the skyway by Macy's.

I was wondering why I was walking that way - it was a beautiful morning and I should be outside as much as possible, my weary self longing to soak in every second of sunshine and fresh air.

then, I heard him singing.

I don't even know what the words were, all I could hear was his sweet voice, calling out to each person as they passed, reminding them of the beauty that is easily missed in today.

I bee-lined for him, outstretching my hand so that I might catch this infectious disease that made him sing so beautifully and triumphantly.

He looked  me in the eye, and he said I had a beautiful smile.

Good mornin' sister,
don't let anybody steal your joy today!

Ok, I'll try.

No... you can do this.


Words for my soul.
I'm so very thankful he met me there.


No comments: