Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Testimony time!


I am amazed. In more ways than one, but the main one being that last week God used His body to bless me in a tremendous way. On Thursday afternoon, the day before our first outreach payment of $1,500 was due, I received a check... for $1,500! If you've ever been in that position and God has shown up in that way, you know how I feel! If you haven't, well, let me tell you: IT'S AWESOME. I cannot explain how much it meant to me. Being in this season of coming back to YWAM and feeling like I'll soon be propelled into a huge thing that God has for me, it's like continuous demonstrations of His love and encouragement.

And Friday night as well as yesterday was so refreshing. Instead of going on our normal "Kingdom Night" outreach downtown, we had a time of worship and prayer. Something so powerful to me was a part of the night when we "stepped into" what we feel like God is calling us to. All of us went up and took a step forward and proclaimed that we would go and do whatever He has planned and gifted us to do. It was so good for me! And Saturday we went to a healing seminar at a church in Castle Rock. It was really neat and very challenging. I always find myself wondering if healing is what God wants all the time. I know He is completely good and sickness is not from Him, but things still happen, you know? So yesterday really challenged me to go back to the Bible and see His heart and purpose for healing in our lives, both physically and spiritually.

Just wanted to do a quick update about all of that. It's been a great weekend! :) Hope it's been great for you, too!


No comments: