Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On repeat.

My heart is so blessed by music. This song is really messing me up right now. I've needed a rebuke-- my time has not been well spent. I've needed a reminder-- He is worth everything. I need a retreat-- to just get away with Him. My devotion is so easily distracted. Forgive me, my Lord. This is my returning. This is my true longing. I love You.

All My Devotion
by Kristene Mueller

Beautiful Man, beautiful God, You're more than worth my time.
More than worth these longings of my heart left unfulfilled, just for a time.
And I know You don't come
as easy as some
but I will watch and pray.

Take it all, take it all,
just give me Jesus.
Just give me Jesus.
I don't want any other lovers...
for all my devotion belongs to this Man.

And I know You don't come as easy as some,
so I will watch and pray. I will watch and pray.


No comments: