Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Just to let you know...

I bathed my dog outside today in a t-shirt and shorts. And I'm VERY bitter to be in hot, sticky South Alabama in December.
Still, I'm thanking the wonderful loving good Lord for all I have and all I am able to give this Christmas. He never ceases to amaze me. Even if it all fails and I am left with only Him, I pray that I could love and trust Him more than I do now. I love Him. We can never pay Him back for the gift He gave. Instead, He invites us to join Him in this beautiful frienship and romance called life. I hope and pray that you are able to feel His joy and His heart for you.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Julie Tiehen said...

you are lovely!
i just found the link to your blog in your facebook. I love reading other peoples thoughts, and yours are inspirational.
keep being you, always.
Merry Christmas!