Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes

I confess that I am a Dreamer. Totally. There's so much I feel like God is stirring in my heart, all the time. And I don't think it's a bad thing. OK, so maybe some of my dreams are a little out there. Moving to Greece probably isn't the most realistic one, but I don't like to put a limit on what God has in mind for me :)

I often find myself thinking about the future. I know it's a normal thing that most people do (hopefully) but I tend to stay in that mindset A LOT. It's difficult to stay in today, to stay in this moment, right now.
So, I'm asking Him to help me.
Help me get the most out of this time that I possibly can. Help me to see the things that only He sees. Help me to treasure these relationships here.
The more I live, the more I realize that I could never go a day without Him. Hope literally keeps me alive. Hope that there's more out there for me to do, see, experience. Hope that He is always here with me.
Dreams are nothing without hope. Hope is nothing without Someone to hope in, because we know this world surely will let us down.

So I leave you with this...



"No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
A dream that you wish
Will Come True."

-Cinderella-

No comments: