Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy doesn't begin to describe...


...the past couple weeks! Can you believe I've made it this far without blogging? That should tell you something.

We had an amazing Easter. From being at the church every night til almost 10, to our Egg Hunt on Saturday, new service Saturday night, and the big Sunday Morning services, we were pretty exhausted. But it was so fun! We launched our 3rd campus last night, which I did not attend because I'll be doing our Small Group down here. It has surely been a whirlwind. I actually will have to take a break from this because we have our Allies (bible club thingy) with the school here at our church.

I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing my friends' pictures in their blogs, so I'll add a few too! If you have Facebook, I pretty much upoad all of them to there, but I'll add some here anyway.

It overwelms me to try to update you on everything up to now, so I'll share some tid-bits on a personal level of my readings and studies.
We've begun our Sunday series on the Holy Spirit. I know this will be good... pray with us that these young ones (and parents that sit in) will experience Him in a fresh way; that understanding will take the place of any fears or doubts about the Spirit's role in our lives.

I am leaving for Bolivia in about 6 weeks. I spent most of my weekend fundraising for the trip. I am trusting God for a full financial blessing, and I will be faithful to do my part in that even on my days off!

Hmm, let me see.. I've been reading Beth Moore's study on John- the Beloved Disciple. I LOVE it. She is so gifted in communication. I bought 2 of her Bible Studies, but haven't finished my other one yet. I am excited to begin those, though!

I feel really close to Him right now. Amidst all the crazyness lately, it's like I've been all the more hungry for His Word, strength, and power in my life. Praise God! I need it so much. And you do, too! I pray that you would see that. I just taught our small group and allies lesson about "Spiritual Belly Buttons," and how we will never have such a thing because we are not meant to be cut off from God. He is and will forever be our only life-source. We can do NO good thing apart from our Vine.
Alright, I'm done with my rambling. I must figure out how to make a form for Kids Camp. Back to work! Here are some pics: hope y'all enjoy!


Our Breakfast with the Bunny egg hunt. Great fun :)



Me, Kailey, and Lauren at our friend Meg's wedding in Auburn. Valentine's Day!




Having a blast at our Girls Sleepover in March.


Ju-Ju and Emmy- sweet girls!

Typical Sunday morning service- this is the part where they get candy, so they are really excited ;)

No comments: